SASS Wire Forum

The Uberti c&b market???? 

Slowhand Bob, 24229

There was a time some years back that one could find a lot of price spread on the Uberti c&b prices but times have changed and I fear that I have not kept up,  SO, where would a pard find the best prices on the Uberti c&b pistol line now-a-days?  In particular I am thinking between the Walker or possibly one of the Dragoons (2nd or 3rd).  From my research it would seem that there is some spread in the opinion as to which of the last two Dragoons was the better gun???  

Hi Bob :lol:

We aren't talking happy valley here these days.  Cabellas is just about dead since being acquired.  Most likely you'll be shopping between Dixie, Midway USA, and Cimarron.  Pickings may well be quite slim.  The shutdown in Italy has run just about everyone out of stock-on-hand.  Best of luck. May be a while before production catches up with demand.

Don't forget Taylor's & Company.   I have no idea what their inventory is, but I have gotten several things from them.

Taylor's & Company

Great people to work with and they "normally" have a great selection.  Of course, now is anything but "Normal".  :P

Yes, very possibly and might do up an add for the WIRE Classifieds also listing trade material.  Are many fokes interested in the BP revolvers now days?  I used to shoot matches BUT I am now lucky if I can manage a trip to the woods to fire off just a few rounds in my pistolas and who know what tomorrow will bring????

I caught a second model dragoon, on sale, from Dixie, earlier this year.  They put things on sale, now and again, and their website tells you if it is in stock or not.

Also Taylor's does have C & B revolvers, and they also usually indicate if it is in stock or not.

I do not think the Cimarron, or Texas Jack's website will indicate if it is in stock or not.

There is also the major gun sites on-line, GunBroker, Guns International, etc., that may have new and used ones for bid, or sale.

Jedediah Starr Trading Company carries them. Not sure about their inventory, and I don't think they indicate it on their website. 

Buffalo Arms carries them, and indicates if they are in stock or not...but seems like mostly they are out-of-stock, here lately, on most things.

You can look on Wholesale Hunter's website, and they will indicate if it is in stock or not.

Not too long ago, I was looking for a new Uberti 1860 Army clone, and boy-howdy, they are difficult to find. I found one, finally.

Dang this virus!!!

My Two Bits.

W.K.

Archived