SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Marshal Fire, SASS 10064

WTB CZ hammer coach shotgun

Been thinking it might be fun to own and shoot a CZ coach shotgun with hammers. Thought I would see if anyone has one they want to part with. Thanks for the consideration

Marshal Fire

I've actually  got one from longhunter.  It's nice but doesn't like Winchester  shells at all.  Might be interested in selling it.  If you're  interested  PM me.

5 hours ago, Iron Biscuit SASS#108048 said:

I've actually  got one from longhunter.  It's nice but doesn't like Winchester  shells at all.  Might be interested in selling it.  If you're  interested  PM me.

I have one, box-stock that isn’t picky about much of anything except for aluminum.

It eats Winchester AA’s with a smile.

I love the gun, I’m sure you will as well Marshall. The only perceived “disadvantage” some would say it has, is that the hammers are not as close together as an 1878 clone such as the TTN.

The chrome lined barrels and chambers are a pleasure. They shuck empty hulls and clean up easily with a quick swabbing between stages.

My $.02

Chert Rock

Thanks for the replies from all. At this point I have a purchase pending with a SASS shooter.

Best regards

Marshal Fire

• Like 1