SASS Wire Forum

I wonder, I wonder

I met  her....well, I saw her....in Hollywood in a grocery store in 2007.  I didn't recognizer her, but someone did and she asked for an autograph.  Immediate crowd.

She didn't have her wig or make up on and was wearing blue jeans and a fuzzy wool sweater.  Didn't look at all like she did on TV.

I was going to get an autograph and decided it was more important to get food and take my wife to City of Hope.  It was a good choice.

13 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Dunno, looking at that video link above it looks like she's still got the goods. :wub:

I'm in my tree stand so I'll have to wait to watch it. :)

This link has a 5 year old picture of her, the story of how she got started and some other photos of interest. ;)

https://fritz-aviewfromthebeach.blogspot.com/2015/10/rule-5-saturday-elviras-halloween.html?m=1

I met her, or I should say, said “Hi” to her in a bar years ago in either Manhattan or Hermosa Beach, CA. I seem to remember she was a strawberry blonde. Regardless, she was just as pretty and attractive without all the make up and her wig, though she was fully dressed. 

She's my age.  And she looks a heck of a lot better at my age than I look at my age!  :huh:

Much more wholesome looking, too...  :rolleyes:

On 10/11/2020 at 12:28 PM, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Since it is October and Halloween falls into October, I wonder if Elvira will show up to feature some Hollyweird work on the small screen?

I thought they were real.

Archived