SASS Wire Forum

WTB: Polish capper

Does anyone have a universal Polish capper that they would sell?  I think it's the version that works on ROAs, Remingtons, etc.  I'm ultra skeptical about ordering direct with my Credit Card overseas.  In the past when I've used it for transactions overseas my card had been hacked by unknown parties and creates a lot of undue stress for me.  If you have a spare I'd sure like to give one a try. 

Thanks,

Texas Ranger McMinn

I didn’t have any credit card issues with Polish Cappers,  but you could buy a prepaid Visa card and use that to alleviate your concerns.They ship the product quickly.

The capper I bought does not work on the ROAs without some additional fitting. They may have corrected that issue by now.

I’ve got one of the new model Polish Cappers and there is no problem using them with my Pietta NMAs.  They only sell the new model now so shouldn’t be a problem.

I used my credit card and didn’t have any issues, the reason that he wants a CC is because of the fluctuation in the exchange rate.

59 minutes ago, Slowhand Bob, 24229 said:

Do these guys have a web site, address or contact???

It's listed on their link in the Merchants Corner here on the SASS Wire......... 

I bought one w/ a CC and zero issues......

Good Folks!

Archived