SASS Wire Forum

CAUTION: OLD MAN THINKING AGAIN

Slow day here at the home. So I turned my mind loose and came up with "Why not use ceramics disks to polish brass?"

Turns out Lyman beat me to the idea.  So in the interest of learning more, I went to one of my suppliers, and read about it. 

Seems Lyman wants you to use it in their equipment. No surprise there. But now I am wondering if anybody is actually using it? 

At what age does one qualify to be part of the old man club? :D

1 hour ago, Dantankerous said:

At what age does one qualify to be part of the old man club? :D

Well @ 82 I am getting close to a senior member. But I guess you could jump in anytime you feel so inclined to do so. :lol:

58 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Well @ 82 I am getting close to a senior member. But I guess you could jump in anytime you feel so inclined to do so. :lol:

You don’t look a day over 79!

35 minutes ago, Dawg Hair, SASS #29557 said:

Anytime your ole nogging starts wit "I wonder what if....................."  YER THERE! 

Crap! I have been old since I was a little kid. ;)

1 hour ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Your 1010010 in binary...that doesn’t help, does it? :lol:

I use ceramic beads on a lot of my case cleaning. They are a pain to get out of bottleneck cases but are ok if you match size to the caliber. I have some 0.125 diameter for 22 cal cases and .25 for 30 cal and larger.  Wet tumble with Dawn and Lemishine.  

7 minutes ago, Muleshoe Bill SASS #67022 said:

I use ceramic beads on a lot of my case cleaning. They are a pain to get out of bottleneck cases but are ok if you match size to the caliber. I have some 0.125 diameter for 22 cal cases and .25 for 30 cal and larger.  Wet tumble with Dawn and Lemishine.  

Thanks for the information Bill. 

Archived