SASS Wire Forum

Mel Gibson - Fatman

Just strange enough to be interesting, in a "Coen-esque" sort o' fashion...  :rolleyes:

To save his declining business, Chris Cringle (Mel Gibson), also known as Santa Claus, is forced into a partnership with the U.S. military. Making matters worse, Chris gets locked into a deadly battle of wits against a highly skilled assassin (Walton Goggins), hired by a precocious 12-year-old after receiving a lump of coal in his stocking. ‘Tis the season for Fatman to get even, in the action-comedy that keeps on giving.

Mel Gibson is still on Hollywood's blacklist. None of the roles he's been given ever since his drunken anti-Jew rant have been for anything worth watching. The only thing with his name attached that's been worth anything was Hacksaw Ridge, which he directed himself.

3 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Great. I look forward to watching them carry 30-shot 1911s and anachronistic machine guns.

You mean like the Brownings the Mexican Army was using in the original? And don't forget Strother Martin's 1903 A3, 30 years before they had been invented. And since it was 1913, that 1912 Winchester that Bo Hopkins had is kinda surprising.

I have had to learn to suspend disbelief when watching any action film these days. ;)

i rather like him as an actor and director  , in spite of his rant that i disagreed with vehemently - i think the "drunken" says a lot in that incident and we do not know what may have happened prior to inspire it , not excusing just allowing him to be human , 

the beard does change his look a lot , i lik4e it 

That’s funny to me!

Archived