SASS Wire Forum

Prepare To Lose IQ Points

Subdeacon Joe

This is the problem. Raving rabid ignorance.

Otherwise, I bet Kris is a lovely neighbor to someone.

;)

Sometimes I feel it’s good to let people know that their are people this ignorant out there , other times I feel like this is 5 minutes I’ll never get back. It also helps me understand how some of our politicians are elected 

Sadly, some of these people are not idiots! They feign ignorance and appear less than knowledgeable so that we won’t take them seriously! Meanwhile, they make us out to be bullies, throw shade at our organizations, and mislead others, hoping that those who follow their propaganda will remain ignorant of the truth.

They have an aggressive agenda, playing the “poor me” act to the hilt.  While we assume that others will see through the act, these actors get away with purposely misleading others! 

I’m not saying that this one is any Phi Beta Kappa, but she convinces others to believe the garbage and to vote the way she and those she follows want them to vote!!

We have to start finding ways to debunk their claims without being seen as bullies and without making those less knowledgeable feel as though we’re scolding or talking down to them.

We have to recognize that many of these people will go to ANY LENGTH to further their agenda and that they DO, IN FACT, understand what they are doing and where they want to take the nation!!  

They only want complete control and the Constitution and The Bill of Rights stand directly in their path!!

2 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

This is the problem. Raving rabid ignorance.

Otherwise, I bet Kris is a lovely neighbor to someone.

;)

I'll take that bet.  If she's an ignorant horse's ass on that she's bound to be on almost everything else, too.

1 hour ago, Doc Shapiro said:

What?  I really don't have any idea what that post is trying to say.  It's incoherent. 

She’s saying “Guns are Bad”.

Another sterling example of the ignorance and lunacy of the left.

No doubt she will soon be in an elected office.

But, and there is always that ugly but,  you fellows are missing the point.

She feels good about herself. Details don't matter. Now she can brag to the rest of her tribe,

"Look at me, I said something."

This thread has funny timing. I was out in the woods yesterday evening shooing my Henry .22 lever action, and a couple of young hippie types showed up to take pictures of their fancy car. When I packed up and left I approached them as they were parked next to my vehicle. One of them asked me what kind of automatic weapon I had. They'd heard me rapid-firing my lever gun and assumed it was an assault rifle. :rolleyes:

Hold on.... Does anyone here even know how to get more than one bullet out of a single cartridge?

OH WAIT  she must be talking about bird shot

dispensing 30 rounds per trigger would make a lot more sense in that context too

I'm trying to understand. I really am.

1 minute ago, Snakejaw_Joe said:

Hold on.... Does anyone here even know how to get more than one bullet out of a single cartridge?

dispensing 30 rounds per trigger would make a lot more sense in that context too

Be extremely careful, a body could hurt themselves trying to make sense of this type of person's comments. 

14 minutes ago, Snakejaw_Joe said:

Yeah, it's called a shotgun.

4 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Another sterling example of the ignorance and lunacy of the left.

No doubt she will soon be in an elected office.

More likely appointed official. 

4 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

No.  The most upsetting thing is that people like her draft and pass legislation 

Based on no more knowledge than ol' Kris Krayon is showing.

But it's OK since it makes them feel better about something that they know nothing about and don't understand.  Never mind what reality, facts, or science has to say on the matter.  It's all about how they feel.

Scary, ain't it?

Archived