SASS Wire Forum

Neighbor called and advised that there was a bobcat roaming the neighborhood.

Looked out my window and.......Sure 'nuf!

Rental Digging Equipment - Fase's Water Treatment & Rental Equipment

Saw a furry one in the backyard Sunday. Came down to get a drink at the pond...which I drained to fix some leaks in the liner. He left disappointed, before I could get my camera. 
Lose lose. :(

15 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Oh good. I thought it was one of these scary creatures. 

91E60C59-83AE-4425-8965-EC52977B033C.thumb.jpeg.b3cef3a21ebbba34c9cbc26b88cb4182.jpeg

My wife carried a .32 version of that.  My daughter has it now.

Whne we moved here six + yers ago there was a real feline bobcat living on my neighbor's workshop and in  a junk yard behind me.  When I started clearing out trees (51) and shrubs (44) she decided the neighborhood was too open and she moved on.

Interesting to watch her, but I couldn't let my dog out alone and I carried a gun (.45 Colt SAA) on my person every rime I went out to work the yard.  After she left we were infested with feral house cats.  I ran them off with the help of Crossman.  Same with tuxedo kitties.  Haven't seen a skunk in about three years now.

26 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I have the .22 Short version.   50 bucks plus the DROS.

I'll take it! :D

Just kidding. I know what you meant.:P

19 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I'll take it! :D

Just kidding. I know what you meant.:P

:lol:

Once I put one of the suction cup diopter things on my glasses so I could see the sights it was pretty accurate at 7 yards.   

Horrendous trigger pull, though. 

I saw a Beretta Bobcat in my LGS the other day. I was tempted to ask about the price but there are other guns I want more. 
Ruger Redhawk 5050 .45 ACP / .45 Colt though I have been considering a Blackhawk.45 Convertible instead. Since I will be shooting two handed again in CAS the Blackhawk might be a nice backup or even primary pistola.

I also want a Redhawk 5059 8-shot .357 Magnum with a 4.2” barrel. I also want another Glock 34, just because. 

Which ever one becomes available first I’d what I am buying. Considering it took me 2 months to sell my S&W 60 Pro because if this motherf....because of this state’s laws I get to play CoVid Riot Roulette to purchase my next handgun. 

2 years 3 months 17 days

Archived