SASS Wire Forum

Winchester '73 Miroku to purchase.

Realtree

Wild Walt and I are consummating a sale.  Thanks to all that gave input and messaged me, as well.  I don't know how to delete this post.

Looking for advice to find a new to nearly new 20 inch Winchester '73 in .357.

No preferences in Case colored or blue.  No preference if it has an action job.  I plan to get that done if it is stock.  Prefer straight stock, as that is what I currently have and want to remain consistent.   Thank you very much in advance for advice.  Hope to see folks in Alabama at the SE Regional in two weeks and then shortly after that at The Ides for the Florida State Championships.

https://forums.sassnet.com/index.php?/topic/303966-winchester-1873-src-20-barrel-1299/

There is a carbine listed in the merchants section.

Probably not the answer or advice you are looking for but I have stalked Gunbroker for about a year and the Miroku 73s in 357 command high prices.  Even the grade 1 rifles with blued finishes always go for $2-300 more than my max bid, I just always seem a day late and a few dollars short.  That being said while looking for one in 357 I found several nice grade 3 rifles in 44-40 for what I would consider bargain prices.

check with Barleycorn outfitters,,,

22 hours ago, July Smith said:

https://forums.sassnet.com/index.php?/topic/303966-winchester-1873-src-20-barrel-1299/

There is a carbine listed in the merchants section.

Probably not the answer or advice you are looking for but I have stalked Gunbroker for about a year and the Miroku 73s in 357 command high prices.  Even the grade 1 rifles with blued finishes always go for $2-300 more than my max bid, I just always seem a day late and a few dollars short.  That being said while looking for one in 357 I found several nice grade 3 rifles in 44-40 for what I would consider bargain prices.

While this is true cannot always get the bargain deal we all want. Mirokus sell for what the market demands I guess mostly because less of them. 

Archived