SASS Wire Forum

WTB Some 44-40 bullets in a small quantity

I need about 200 LRNFP Poly coated bullets for testing of a repaired gun.  I use to get my 44-40 bullets from Missouri Bullets but they don't have any in stock.  I am willing to pay a fair price and shipping. Sized .427 or .428

@Scarlett

See the OP.

On edit: I think Scarlett is at (or getting ready for) the Tennessee State meet, so give her a week to get back to you. Or find her email address and contact her directly. If you need rounds, and if she has primers, she might be able to set you up. If actually only bullets, I'm sure she can help you.

We had a large inventory of 430 dia bullets.  Then we had a need for 427.  So I bought a Lee bullet sizing die and "squosed" them down.  If you have an inventory of 430 bullets,   this may be an option to consider.  

https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/product/productId/7545

1 hour ago, Nickel City Dude said:

I need about 200 LRNFP Poly coated bullets for testing of a repaired gun.  I use to get my 44-40 bullets from Missouri Bullets but they don't have any in stock.  I am willing to pay a fair price and shipping. Sized .427 or .428

I got your message and can do that!  Please email me at bulletsbyscarlett@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will email you an invoice.  Leaving for Tennessee on Wednesday morning and will ship before I leave.  $38 shipped.  200gr RNFP coated .428

1 hour ago, John Kloehr said:

@Scarlett

See the OP.

On edit: I think Scarlett is at (or getting ready for) the Tennessee State meet, so give her a week to get back to you. Or find her email address and contact her directly. If you need rounds, and if she has primers, she might be able to set you up. If actually only bullets, I'm sure she can help you.

Leaving Wednesday morning!  Thanks for the shoutout!  :wub:

Hope to meet you at Tennessee!

Big hugs!

Scarlett

Thanks to all that replied but I found some lead ones I had molded a couple of years ago way back on the shelf.  They are not poly coated so I will have to size and lube them but I only need about 200 so I can make that work for my test.

Archived