SASS Wire Forum

Ear Plugs at Tennessee

Scarlett

Tommy, my hubby, has quite a reputation for making really good custom ear plugs...mostly because of @Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903... :wub:

Tommy has been diagnosed with Macular Degeneration and is unable to make ear plugs because he cannot see into the ear canal... So, until we run out of the putty that we already have I am going to be making ear plugs... It will be HARD because I am shooting the match and the BP side match so I am asking for your patience!  Please come by as early as you can and I will do my best.... Get them done Thursday or Friday... Saturday is too late! :)

Tommy can see - peripherally... but if you wave and he doesn't wave back, he's NOT being rude... he didn't see you..  This really really SUCKS however, we are adjusting... I know y'all are the most caring folks in the world and will add Tommy to your prayer list - but you know how men folk can be... he doesn't want a big fuss made about him...  So, I will say in advance, that we thank you for your love and concern.  We appreciate it more than you know.  We will be at Wartrace WEDNESDAY afternoon and open Thursday morning!

This should technically be on the SASS Merchant corner but I have forgotten my login and have meant to put this out well before now and so I apologize for bending the rule.

Big hugs!

Scarlett and Tommy

I'm sorry to hear this,  Tommy definitely  made the best ear plugs I ever had.  Hopefully I'll get to see y'all, I'm going to try to get my better half to bring me to the range Thursday so I can say Hi to some folks.

Good luck Tommy and Scarlett, I hope you shoot well!!

Randy

43 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I'm sorry to hear this,  Tommy definitely  made the best ear plugs I ever had.  Hopefully I'll get to see y'all, I'm going to try to get my better half to bring me to the range Thursday so I can say Hi to some folks.

Good luck Tommy and Scarlett, I hope you shoot well!!

Randy

Thanks, Randy!  He taught me and I’ve done a few lately... Tommy said, “Grasshopper learn well from Master”!  I do hope to see you!! 

Big hugs and lots of love!!

Scarlett

TOMMY,

with you teaching Scarlett to make ear plugs and some fine Gunfighters teaching her some skill and mental techniques, 

you might be looking at a futuristic FAMOUS person.

Heck, she already makes great bullets.    I never miss with those magnetic bullets she sold me.    And as requested, I didn't

tell TN Williams about them either.

Love BOTH of you and will continue to pray for healing in your eye problems.

..........Widder

My Dad battled macular degeneration, you guys are in my prayers.

We can certainly relate on the ocular problems. Shotgun Schoolmarm has been diagnosed with Macular Degeneration and cataracts. 

Tommy is certainly in our prayers!

5 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

TOMMY,

with you teaching Scarlett to make ear plugs and some fine Gunfighters teaching her some skill and mental techniques, 

you might be looking at a futuristic FAMOUS person.

Heck, she already makes great bullets.    I never miss with those magnetic bullets she sold me.    And as requested, I didn't

tell TN Williams about them either.

Love BOTH of you and will continue to pray for healing in your eye problems.

..........Widder

Jokes on you, I already have some of those magnetic bullets coming!

@Scarlett, do you think if I bought enough putty you could make a MOUTH plug for Widder? I know a lot of people will go in with me on it.:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

Jokes on you, I already have some of those magnetic bullets coming!

@Scarlett, do you think if I bought enough putty you could make a MOUTH plug for Widder? I know a lot of people will go in with me on it.:ph34r:

:P Now that putty is expensive...but if you got enough folks to go in on it... might even have some left over to give Widder a nanner split before you shut him up for GOOD!  See you soon!  Big hugs! Scarlett

Thoughts and prayers for Tommy and you. It was a pleasure meeting and shooting with you at Winter Range.

Archived