SASS Wire Forum

Hell Fire 20’ - November 13-15 (Louisiana)

Slick McClade

Hello All,

Just wanted to remind everyone that Hell Fire 20’ is just around the corner. We are located in Northern Louisiana and would love to have you shoot with us. We will be having our famous “Gumbo Greet” on Friday night and we will definitely have a great time. Champions in each category will receive a super nice Molly’s custom silver buckle and awards will be given 3 deep. Saturday night banquet will consist of BBQ ribs and sausage, beans, potato salad and dessert. We have two hotels less than 5 miles from the range.
If you’ve ever wanted to visit Louisiana nows  your chance. Please visit our website for all the details at www.jacksonholeregulators.com

Slick

DDCB8C2D-DDE3-4E4D-AC68-3B649C3BCE51.thumb.jpeg.b3d6f4e2cdb2252d6129d299acec11a2.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I've only had the opportunity to shoot the "Hell Fire" match twice and BOTH times were fun.   I really enjoyed

the folks, the hospitality, and the match scenarios were great for this GF.

Wish I could make it this year but some 'physical impairments' are keeping me close to the Bunkhouse this year.

Slick McClade is a great host.   Ifn ya ain't ever been there, ya really need to tighten up ye spurs, saddle up and hit the road

to Louisiana.  Who knows, ya might even make a life long friend there.    I did.

..........Widder

Thank you guys, it’s definitely been a tough yet unique 2020 year for our sport. The China bug has definitely put a damper on our entire country, especially shooting sports.

Hope everyone can make it out to a range near you.

No matter the end number we will definitely have a great time at Hell Fire !!

See ya soon !

Slick and the JHR crew.

Archived