SASS Wire Forum

More miscellaneous cowboy items for sale

I’ll take 3 of them. #1,3,6.

1 hour ago, Winter Texan, SASS #50523 said:

Salty Pawl     I seem to be having problems receiving emails through sass.  If you did not receive my email with my addresson  please email me diredt at wintertexan@netscape.com 

I sent you an email yesterday. I just resent the email.

5 minutes ago, Winter Texan, SASS #50523 said:

Yul Lose   I seem to be having problems receiving emails.  I have your name on the 3 you wanted.  Please send me a email at wintertexan@netscape.com  with your address, and I will supply you with mine.  wintertexan 

Email sent.

1 hour ago, Salty Pawl said:

@Winter Texan, SASS #50523 I sent you a new email to your posted address, please respond.

SP.

Me too.

40 minutes ago, Winter Texan, SASS #50523 said:

Yul Lose and Salthy Pawl you are sending your emails through SASS wire, all I get is my posting from you.  You need  to email direct to wintertexan@netscape.com

Salthy, I think I have your address already.  I assume you have mine.   

I am emailing you from my email account and you are not responding except for the one where you said someone beat me to them even though I was the first to say I’ll take them. I’m not going through the SASS Wire because you can’t receive PM’s. You have mail waiting that you haven’t answered, check your spam file.

Yul Lose     Ive checked my spam,  and mail.  nothing from you except my posting.  Which shows nothing about you its all about me.  I can not understand what the problem is.  As I have sold several other items in the last week.  Anyways, give me a call at 402-802-0140 That way we can exchange address.  Sorry about the problems.  I have your cases boxed up and ready to ship.    

21 minutes ago, Winter Texan, SASS #50523 said:

Yul Lose     Ive checked my spam,  and mail.  nothing from you except my posting.  Which shows nothing about you its all about me.  I can not understand what the problem is.  As I have sold several other items in the last week.  Anyways, give me a call at 402-802-0140 That way we can exchange address.  Sorry about the problems.  I have your cases boxed up and ready to ship.    

I’ll call you in the morning but I think you’re getting my email address mixed up with my alias. I just sent you another email.

Archived