SASS Wire Forum

Sold - Lee Bullet Sizing Kit for sale $15 delivered - .401

Preacherman

Lee Bullet Sizing Kit for sale. Size .401. $15 delivered. Thanks! Preacherman

Lee says

Fastest and easiest way to size cast bullets. Standard 7-8x14" threads fit any single stage reloading press. Bullets are pushed through the sizing die nose first, so no special nose punches are needed. Gas checks are automatically seated and crimped in place. Sized bullets are captured in the special container. Lee Liquid Alox and Reloading Press sold separately.

*Special note: Intended for use on single stage presses only. The push through punch is used in place of a shell holder in the ram.

Lee does not make top punches for molds. With the use of this kit, a top punch is not necessary.

To crimp gas checks with the lube and size kit, first lubricate the bullets with liquid alox (sold separately), push a gas check on the base of the bullet and set the bullet on the punch. When the bullet is pushed through the sizing die, the bullet will be sized, and the gas check will be crimped on.

For cast bullets, you want to select a sizing kit to be .001" larger than groove diameter.

20200928_112733.jpg

20200928_112522.jpg

Hi Mark, tried to pm and it says that you can't receive messages. Maybe email me. My email is on my profile. Let me know. Thanks, Preacherman

Archived