SASS Wire Forum

Our Marlin headed out to "The Rainbow Bridge"

Eyesa Horg

It's with deep sadness and very blurry vision I have to inform our Cowboy family,that our "Little Girl" Rottweiler had to be sent to "The Rainbow Bridge" this morning. She didn't have to suffer long and she had a great rescued life with us and her 2 kitties for 10 years. She will surely be missed.

Mommy & Daddy "Love you" Marlin, RIP. :(:(

Eyesa & Ellie

Very sorry to hear this.  I'm certain she had a good life with her family.  She will greet you on the other side of the rainbow bridge.

Eyesa, oh, my heart breaks for you.  May you find comfort that Marlin is waiting for you at The Rainbow Bridge.  I do believe Scripture shows that we'll see our beloved pets in the here after.  Marlin, RIP. :(

There are times I wish I didn't love my dogs so much. They bring such joy, peace and perspective to our lives, but they are here for such a short time. But while they are here they are our salvation. In 2014 we lost Arlo, a Llewellyn setter that was my heart dog. At 10 years old he was a puppy, a goof looking for his ball. As terribly as his passing hurt, it opened our family to adopt Java, our first German Shepherd. He healed the hole Arlo left, and paved the way for Lacey 4 years later as our second German Shepherd.

God gives us pets to teach us love, humility and patience. We honor them, we honor God, by remembering them with joy for the unconditional ❤️ love they gave to us.

Condolences, Eyesa.

We've experience losing our 'Benji' and having to make that horrible decision to have him put to sleep to cease his suffering

from continual kidney problems.   You could tell everyday that he was in pain, although he tried to play with us a little.

We now have Bandit.   He's different than Benji but his place in our family is obvious.

..........Widder

Thank you so much everybody. You would think this would get easier over the decades.  Unfortunately it doesn't. It's sure made for a rough weekend.

Thank you again for all your thoughts, it really does help. :wub:

Archived