SASS Wire Forum

President and First Lady positive for China Virus

Raylan

First, I wish him and his wife all the best and complete recovery from this disease, as I do for every person on our planet who gets it.

But honestly, from an outside view it didn't look like there were all possible efforts made to avoid catching it, like wearing a mask as almost the rest of the world currently does. His argument that he and his staff get tested daily (which is just a reactive action btw) seems kind of obsolete now.

Equanimous

Missouri Governor Mike Parson and wife also tested positive.  But now has apparently recovered. 

https://www.kmbc.com/article/missouri-gov-mike-parson-says-he-and-wife-teresa-parson-have-recovered-from-covid-19-coronavirus/34226621

Strange,  ain't it. 

Praying for them both.  Since I have not heard him having symptoms,  he likely will be ok.  The good news is he now is immune at least 90 days and likely longer.  

My son had it, none of us wore a mask around him, and none of us got it.  I took the blood test afterwards and was told I never got it, so likely he will be fine.  

Hoping for a quick and healthy recovery for both of them.

I have absolutely no doubt that there are vile people out there cheering and happy that the President & First Lady caught Covid-19

This is actually a good thing for him politically. Yes, the one party that is opposed to him will tout the fact he tested positive and decry his reckless behavior. The other side now can point out that he is part of the approximately 70% who test positive and are asymptomatic, if he gets ill and recovers he can say look I survived this illness and it didn't kill me. Proof that what I have been saying all along is yes it is a bad illness, no it is not something that kills like Ebola or smallpox and certain parties in this country are trying to use this illness to scare the American population and herd them into voting one way.

3 minutes ago, Muleshoe Bill SASS #67022 said:

This is actually a good thing for him politically. Yes, the one party that is opposed to him will tout the fact he tested positive and decry his reckless behavior. The other side now can point out that he is part of the approximately 70% who test positive and are asymptomatic, if he gets ill and recovers he can say look I survived this illness and it didn't kill me. Proof that what I have been saying all along is yes it is a bad illness, no it is not something that kills like Ebola or smallpox and certain parties in this country are trying to use this illness to scare the American population and herd them into voting one way.

Another side benefit is that he won't have to mask up anymore after he survives this.

5 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

The AF 1 crew should take leave.

eh, it's not AF1 until the POTUS is onboard so that's a little late to take leave... Also, the planes they typically use are probably the easiest planes in the world to socially distance, probably have the best air filtration and maybe even have separate oxygen supplies for the crew and passengers.  

President Trump's antibodies will be the ones used to manufacture a 100% safe and effective vaccine and he will save the world thus winning him another Nobel, just to further piss off the left.

:D:D:D

If Biden tested positive for corona would the media even tell anyone?  Or would the media blame President Trump for infecting Biden at the debate?

5 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

If Biden tested positive for corona would the media even tell anyone?  Or would the media blame President Trump for infecting Biden at the debate?

YES on your second point! They would then try to impeach him for infecting his opponent!

God Bless the First Family and keep them safe!:FlagAm:

Now that I have had my 9th cup of coffee: A Alpoesque question: What if?
Trump gets really sick from the Rona and dies.the night of November 2, 2020 at 11:57 PM. What happens to the election? The Republican nominee had passed away and the election is tomorrow.....

9 minutes ago, Muleshoe Bill SASS #67022 said:
Now that I have had my 9th cup of coffee: A Alpoesque question: What if?
Trump gets really sick from the Rona and dies.the night of November 2, 2020 at 11:57 PM. What happens to the election? The Republican nominee had passed away and the election is tomorrow.....

I'm good voting for Pence and whatever VP he chooses 

Pense would be president. He'd be sworn in immediately.

Technically Donald Trump would have died while in office and the vice president is the first in line to the position.

Trump wins, Pense is inaugurated president.

Trump loses, Pense is president until the next is sworn in.

1 hour ago, El CupAJoe said:

Another side benefit is that he won't have to mask up anymore after he survives this.

According to one report, there have been eight (8) cases where people who apparently recovered from the virus had a recurrence! :o If nothing else, continuing to wear a mask would be a good example for everyone.

Meantime, regardless of your political views, please pray for the swift and complete recovery of the President, First Lady and members of his staff! He is still the President of the United States!

All of you stay well and safe!

5 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

President Trump's antibodies will be the ones used to manufacture a 100% safe and effective vaccine and he will save the world thus winning him another Nobel, just to further piss off the left.

:D:D:D

“Another Nobel”?????

7 hours ago, Four-Eyed Buck,SASS #14795 said:

False positive?:blush:

Apparently not. They're showing Covid symptoms. At least he has the best medical people in the world.

6 hours ago, Trigger Mike said:

Praying for them both.  Since I have not heard him having symptoms,  he likely will be ok.  The good news is he now is immune at least 90 days and likely longer.  

My son had it, none of us wore a mask around him, and none of us got it.  I took the blood test afterwards and was told I never got it, so likely he will be fine.  

His staff said he and the FLOTUS are showing mild symptoms.

3 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

According to one report, there have been eight (8) cases where people who apparently recovered from the virus had a recurrence! :o If nothing else, continuing to wear a mask would be a good example for everyone.

Meantime, regardless of your political views, please pray for the swift and complete recovery of the President, First Lady and members of his staff! He is still the President of the United States!

All of you stay well and safe!

Yes. Still a lot to be learned about this virus.

Prayers up for President Trump & the First Lady.

Folks, this is a political issue, I understand.  But some folks here are making it too political.  I wish you wouldn't.  Please.

Latest: President will be taken to Walter Reed Medical center, "Out of an abundance of caution."  Waiting for him to come out to the White House lawn to board Marine One.  According to reports he has been given a "cocktail" of anticlonal antibodies, whatever that is, and whatever kind of administering they do.  Whether it is oral or more probably by infusion. G-d Bless President Trump and send him a speedy and complete recovery!

Everybody be sure to wear your masks! Stay well and safe!

"...Prayers up for President Trump & the First Lady...." 

with you all the way here , we shall see how it plays out and i dont trust the media to cover it fairly 

Well the president saw some of his supports gathered outside the hospital so he had his chief of staff take them chocolate kisses.

According to reports by his doctors Sunday morning, the President is doing so well, he might be able to go back to the White House Monday. I would hope they would not let him do that for another day or so, just to be cautious.  More prayers up for all infected with the virus.

Oh, in case you haven't heard, this is all a HOAX.  The President never had the virus. It is all a conspiracy by himself, his aides and especially all those doctors! :o:angry: They never let up, do they? :angry::angry::angry:  These idiots ought to be arrested for pollution of the media and the atmosphere.  Excreting voluminous quantities of male bovine night soil! :angry:

1 hour ago, Trailrider #896 said:

According to reports by his doctors Sunday morning, the President is doing so well, he might be able to go back to the White House Monday. I would hope they would not let him do that for another day or so, just to be cautious.  More prayers up for all infected with the virus.

Oh, in case you haven't heard, this is all a HOAX.  The President never had the virus. It is all a conspiracy by himself, his aides and especially all those doctors! :o:angry: They never let up, do they? :angry::angry::angry:  These idiots ought to be arrested for pollution of the media and the atmosphere.  Excreting voluminous quantities of male bovine night soil! :angry:

Ummm, what? If you have sources, please site them.

I've seen those same headlines from the usual suspects that he made it up.  Even heard some say that he made it up to go into hiding because Hillary is about to be arrested.   There are some saying the virus makes him incompetent to lead and needs to resign.  Odd. 

I am glad they may send him home Monday.  The virus doesn't usually last but a few days in many people 

One guy has a killer virus and he is posting Twitter videos and handing out candy to trick or treaters

-another guy is cowering in his basement and refusing to answer questions

so many choices

Archived