SASS Wire Forum

Milestone obtained

Many of our long time members of SASS, here on the WIRE and in the SALOON, remember those early days when they first joined and reached that first milestone, receiving their 5-Year Pin. For those who have either just joined, or are considering joining SASS this occasion will come as well.

I have enjoyed the comradery of the SALOON, and the WIRE and remember those early days.

Here's to many more years to come.

Thanks to all who have made this journey an enjoyable one.

image.thumb.png.03f413179d274188eb33a3f6370a4d5a.png

huh , never got anthing like that after all the years - im a life member so maybe thats not issued to us , nut then im sure i was five years in before i bought that , do we need to be five years into the wire ? 

I'm a newby.  Only been hanging around for 16 years and I never got a pin.  Heck, they don't even send me my renewal cards.  I guess they have it on record that I'm current or they wouldn't let me shoot state matches.

i dont need no stinkin pin , i enjoy my shooting and the folks i share it with so do not think of it as anything special , what i find special is that the OP has joined , enjoyed , is continuing to participate and hopefully recruiting new shooters to expand our sport 

look forward to one day shooting with you , somewhere 

Archived