SASS Wire Forum

My replacement for football is untouchable

Trigger Mike

Since I refuse to watch any football and since we have a channel called H and I that plays a marathon every Sunday of the TV show The Untouchables with Robert Stack i have replaced football with something more entertaining and educational.   

I learned from watching the show that during prohibition, there also was a drug problem.   It appears to be more extensive than I first thought as there are several episodes about it.   

1 hour ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

At one tome opiates were thought to be curative.

do you know how China solved its opium problem?  Mao had the addicts shot.

That’s one approach to a cure.

21 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

At one time opiates were thought to be curative.

do you know how China solved its opium problem?  Mao had the addicts shot.

On sight, by police, without a trial.  Maybe shooting them is a good thing; it would definitely solve our problem.  But I'm all about our Constitution and the rights it protects.

41 minutes ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

On sight, by police, without a trial.  Maybe shooting them is a good thing; it would definitely solve our problem.  But I'm all about our Constitution and the rights it protects.

Agree. But...

China don't have human rights let alone civil rights. Luckily we had guys like Madison, Jefferson, Adams...

2 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

Agree. But...

China don't have human rights let alone civil rights. Luckily we had guys like Madison, Jefferson, Adams...

They also don't have a-holes running around burning cities, looting stores, throwing stuff at the police and dragging people out of their cars just to beat the crap out of them. They represent one end of the extreme while currently we represent the other. Just saying.

Archived