:D

35 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Think we'll both fit?

(Groucho Marx, 1933)

:D

It's a big pot!

IT’s still ICD. 
So make mine Irish! 
And can I get a noice hearty Garryowen me boyos? 

FB7F5646-EF1B-42B6-89C4-0F2248C6C938.jpeg

made a strong pot of black rifle coffee this morning , im a fan - i like the , i like the SS so far but still have to try the BB so ill not reoder again till i give that a chance , ive tried the others and none is bad just leaning to the SS so far 

"Coffee should be black as Satan's soul,

hot as the fires of Hell,

and sweet as a stolen kiss"

4 minutes ago, watab kid said:

made a strong pot of black rifle coffee this morning , im a fan - i like the , i like the SS so far but still have to try the BB so ill not reoder again till i give that a chance , ive tried the others and none is bad just leaning to the SS so far 

I agree. The SS and the AK are my favorites. Just got a bag of Coffee Saves but haven’t tried it yet.

im one that used to drink a couple pots a day back before the turn of this century , but now im down to one large cup - i like it black and strong - no need to drink it if you dont enjoy it ......and i do save in moderation these days , i get the shakes pretty bad for a couple hours but its worth it - dont drink it at a shoot for obvious reasons , like my spoon to stand up at attention , 

17 minutes ago, watab kid said:

I recently discovered the Freedom Fuel and I'm going to get some more.

Archived