SASS Wire Forum

Challenge

Chili Ron

Howdy,

The debate generated a lot more heat than light.

I challenge pards to predict what the candidates are going to 

say during the next debate.

Im not takein any sides here, just betting we can predict what

they are going to say.

And what reactions are going to pop up around the country.

As citizens of this great country we should watch the contest for

the most powerful office.

There is time to think about it.

Best

CR

16 minutes ago, Chili Ron said:

I challenge pards to predict what the candidates are going to 

say during the next debate.

I see no reason to expect anything substantial to be different. 

Neither man has the stage presence and bearing of a Ronald Reagan or Ross Perot, so I don’t expect this to suddenly turn into a discussion of substance, much less elegance.  

Donald Trump has shown for three years, and a decade prior to that in reality tv, that he is barely capable of a complete and cogent sentence, much less 90 minutes of sustained thoughtful respectful exchange.

I expect Joe Biden to spend more time speaking directly to the camera and doing his best to ignore distractions. 

Unless the moderator is given a mute button, which Trump’s team will never agree to, my prediction is more of the same. 

Sad day for sure. 

The Veeps are next, so at the next presidential debate, I think Trump will hammer on Harris pretty hard.

I wish Trump had stuck to the "two minutes uninterrupted" agreement.  All of that butting in wasn't a good look.  But on the other hand, not playing by the book is one reason he got elected. 

I'd like to see both candidates have shock collars for the next debate.  Speak out of turn and get zapped.  Each zap gets progressively worse.  I'd actually like to hear the answer or non-answer to the questions but that doesn't happen when the other party is constantly butting in and starting an argument.

After all the burning looting and killing for months by antifa and blm Wallace tried to force Trump to blame it all on white supremacists and militias, trying to tie together militias with supremacists. No attempt to force Biden to denounce antifa and tie blm together with them.

7 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

Donald Trump has shown for three years, and a decade prior to that in reality tv, that he is barely capable of a complete and cogent sentence, much less 90 minutes of sustained thoughtful respectful exchange.

That's the part of his personality thats carried over from his Democrat years.

:lol:

..........Widder

Howdy,

Now I was just trying to turn the debates in to kind of a game.

Call it Political Chess if you will.

Notice in the op I didnt mention party or candidates by name.

Plueezze dont get the post pulled.

Best

CR

Debate commission announced they are going to have the moderator control the candidates mikes and mute them it they feel a candidate is violating the rules. Given the propensity of the liberal moderators to opine when the president is answering a question even on his own time, I'm sure this will work well for Biden. He can answer uninterupted and then he and the moderator can interupt the president all they want and the moderator can cut the president off during the president's own time if he/she doesn't like the answer the president is giving. What could go wrong?

They want a fair debate then allow the candidates to write questions for one another, have all the mikes mute when it isn't that persons time including the moderators mike. Moderator asks question then his mike goes off, candidate asked question gets to answer and his mike is on for his alotted time then goes off, and so on.

Archived