SASS Wire Forum

Comin at Cha

Irish Pat

Little bit of rain, very shootable match, most stages you could make up misses with shotgun or on stages with knock down plates you would have 20 shots for 15 targets & extra shots at dump plate where misses didn't count. Good bands. Huge Category winner buckles. Big categories had smaller buckles 6 or 7 deep. Motorized mounted shooting. Good banquet, good potluck dinners. Sorry you couldn't make it.  

Yusta!!  Glad you got to go!!

ALWAYS a good time at CAC!!

It was another great event this year put on by the Dooley Gang!  Much cooler than last year, just a bit wetter.  I did miss hearing the cannon every hour though.  Made some new friends and met some old ones, can’t wait till next year.

You missed the debut of C&B Gunfighter as a category!   Everything else was anti-climatic!  And, yes, it was cooler than years before!

Great match as usual!  I shot Pro-Steel for the first time this year, what a blast.  I would like to see that take off at more clubs in my area.

The cowboy match was great and I met a lot of new folks coming to CaC for the first time.  It was great getting to watch Cobra Cat and Missouri Lefty shoot in person.  Those cowboys are flat out awesome to watch!

I know next year, I'm buying a couple extra runs of that motorized mounted shooting!

Totes

16 hours ago, Griff said:

You missed the debut of C&B Gunfighter as a category!   Everything else was anti-climatic!  And, yes, it was cooler than years before!

considering the C&B GF I had on my posse, your right....anti-climatic. :D

Another fine CAC.

What could be better?  Great/fun stages, music from KY, good friends, good food, good times.  Ok, I got tired of being cool and damp, but all in all it beat the traditional heat.  Juan Tumany & Hold'em had big boots to fill & did it well.  Already signed up for 2021.

On 9/30/2020 at 11:07 AM, Totes Magoats said:

Great match as usual!  I shot Pro-Steel for the first time this year, what a blast.  I would like to see that take off at more clubs in my area.

The cowboy match was great and I met a lot of new folks coming to CaC for the first time.  It was great getting to watch Cobra Cat and Missouri Lefty shoot in person.  Those cowboys are flat out awesome to watch!

I know next year, I'm buying a couple extra runs of that motorized mounted shooting!

Totes

How about the Wagon?

7 sec stage for Cobra

8 sec stage for Lefty

I was tickled to do it in 26!!!

Archived