SASS Wire Forum

Commie bayonet question

I’ve seen lots of bayonets a got to thinking there must be a lot of ak-47 bayonets on eBay, even some fakes. 

OMG

https://www.ebay.com/c/1731650931

BUT even the stabbers with realistic prices are high, high enough to encourage fakes. But what does 4x6 mean?

Note where the sellers are. There are plenty of domestic companies where you can pick up reasonably priced blades. I Never purchase from Latvia or Ukraine. Never!

ive collected a large number of bayonets over the years - always US and commonwealth , so i know nothing of the AKs - but these are one of the most prolific in the world - they should be cheap , i suspect import laws are in play , dont stop looking till your sure you have the right one at the right price for you , i have overpaid for the one i had to have [a rare brit hooky] but today its worth a lot more than i paid ...time plays a role in that , 

well I have not had an AK in 25 years or so , But I did find a couple of rough bayos in the parts pile 

looks to be 6x3s , with what looks to be nice scabbards , don't recall where they came from 

maybe , I ortta figure out the digital world , and get rid of a lot of stuff :wacko:

CB  (parts junkie) 

Archived