SASS Wire Forum

Foir Sale Holsters, belt, and shotgun slide

SOLD Thanks   I have for sale the following:  Two black holsters that fit 5 1/2" single actions.One left hand and one right hand.  I used Ruger Old Model Vac's.  One black belt, which measures from the samallest hole 37" to the largest hole 44".  The belt has shell holders on the back for 38 cal rounds.  Also one black 6 round shotgun slide.  If you send me your cell phone number, I will send you some pictures.  $75.00, shipped to your home.      

On 9/29/2020 at 11:29 AM, Winter Texan, SASS #50523 said:

I have for sale the following:  Two black holsters that fit 5 1/2" single actions.One left hand and one right hand.  I used Ruger Old Model Vac's.  One black belt, which measures from the samallest hole 37" to the largest hole 44".  The belt has shell holders on the back for 38 cal rounds.  Also one black 6 round shotgun slide.  If you send me your cell phone number, I will send you some pictures.  $75.00, shipped to your home.      

On 9/29/2020 at 11:52 AM, Lone Rider, SASS# 73063 said:

That's a good price.

For the rig, or for pics of the rig? :lol:

I'll bow out now, not my caliber. But this is the first posting in a while of a rig that might actually for me. I'm now waiting for delivery a a Mernickle starter rig (been 6 weeks already).

Anyway, all that for a btt for something with multiple buyers queued up.

Archived