SASS Wire Forum

WTS: American Rifleman and American Handgunner Magazines

High Plains Smokey

I have the American Rifleman magazines from the late 1960's and also have the American Handgunner magazines from their start in 1976. I am near US 50 highway in western Kansas and would prefer face to face if you can travel near.  I would like $20.00 per year for these, there are a few missing magazines in a few years.

I still have these and hate to just dump them in the recycle bin, make me an offer on the whole lot of them or what you may want. This is a treasury of the old gun writers and articles.

Thank you for looking.

On 9/28/2020 at 4:49 PM, High Plains Smokey said:

I have the American Rifleman magazines from the late 1960's and also have the American Handgunner magazines from their start in 1976. I am near US 50 highway in western Kansas and would prefer face to face if you can travel near.  I would like $20.00 per year for these, there are a few missing magazines in a few years.       ***** PRICE REDUCED.  Let's go to $10.00 per year, I need to find a new home for these or make an offer.  Thanx in advance, HPS.

Bump again. I hate it when someone posts magazines for sale. I read the whole post asking, "Well how many rounds do they hold?" "What are they for, a 1911?" Then it hits me. Maybe we should go back to calling pistol magazines clips.

Just an FYI, anything with advertising in it can't go Media rate. Even if the magazines are old and the advertising is invalid. I ran into this issue buying Gun Reports from the 1950s-1970s. I bought about 30 years worth from a guy on eBay and they weighed around a hundred pounds. My PO wanted to charge me over $200 postage due. I said I wasn't going to pay it and give me time to get with the seller. The seller said his PO said they could go media rate so my PO released them to me.

Good Morning Doc Marks, I've got most of these yet, I can get about 3 1/2 years of American Rifleman magazines and about 6 years of American Handgunner magazine in a Post Office medium flat rate box. postage for these in $15.05 per box and then $10.0 per year for the magazines. Please let me know what you are interested in, any specific years, and we can go from there. I'll try to send you a personal message with my phone number and you can call any time. Thanx. HPS

Archived