SASS Wire Forum

WTB: SKB 100 cut barrels. FOUND!

Boomstick Bruce

Title says it! I bought an unmolested SKB 100 during WV showdown and would like a set of already cut 12ga barrels for it. I just can't bring myself to hack off the barrels on this beautiful like new $1200 shotgun...

Might as well get used to it. I have two 100's, both were cut to 20 inches. I then bought a 200 with 26 inch barrels and decided not to cut this one. But when all is said and done these only have value amongst our community really. The difference between cut and uncut won't add up to a hill of beans when you decide to sell.

99% chance they will not fit, and would probably take a lot of work$$$ to fit. I believe the skb service manual states something to the effect barrels are not replaceable.

I have a set of model 200E SKB 18" barrels.  I see your looking for a model 100 SKB.  Not certain if it will work.  I can check if your interested.

A few months ago, on Ebay, someone was selling SKB, 12g, In the white, unchambered barrels for $125. I bought one.

It will need to be faced to fit the receiver and chambered if I ever want to return my SKB to a full length hunting shotgun.

Archived