SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations to our Pennsylvania State Champions

Black Hills Barb

Jerseytown Kid and Alamo reclaimed their titles as Pennsylvania State Champions.  Jerseytown Kid also was name Top Gun.
Our attendance numbers were down due to the outlaw COVID.  However, the Cowboy Spirit was very much alive.  At last count we had amassed $1750 for the SASS Scholarship Fund!  
Our thanks to all that supported El Posse Grande and were able to attend our postponed match.  We lucked out with some beautiful weather.  But nothing can beat how lucky we were to have such a terrific cowboy family.

PS If you see Johnny Swan have him help pick out your lottery numbers.  In back to back drawings he won both the 50-50 and a SASS Ruger.  :o

Our website went down while we were at the range and without internet.  It won't be up until later today ... hopefully.  We do have a Facebook page.  Scores and other info can be found there.  El Posse Grande Facebook page

Congratulations to the Winners!

Glad to see that you guys were able to hold the match, and Black Hills Barb deserves tremendous accolades for making it happen despite all of the Covid stuff!

congratulations-memes-12-720x405.jpg

Lil Feathers and I had been planning to attend this year, one of the reasons we moved the Damascus Monthly Matches, but the schedule change and our local Covid restrictions created  a personal catastrophe for us and we had no options except to skip it this year.  Already have it on the schedule for 2021, assuming we guessed right on the dates, and am looking forward to attending!

We're back to Memorial Day weekend in 2021.  The posse has lots of great ideas in the planning stages already.  Some very talented helpers from other clubs have jumped in to lend a hand.  COVID be damned!  We're coming back with a VENGEANCE!  And as they say, "It's not revenge, it's a reckoning".

In my ten years as a Darksider, while I made jokes about cool damp weather with NO breeze, I got egg on my face, never shot under conditions like this!!  Too much fun!!!

Black Hills Barb and the rest of the bunch that worked to set up the match and prepare the range did an amazing job. This was my first state match with the El Posse Grande, been shooting roughly a year and a half, had a blast and got so much terrific advice from everyone willing to talk that my mind can't process it all at once. The group of people there were of the utmost quality, they have treated me like family since I began shooting, and then they took my better half Dirty Denise and my daughter Sixgun Angel and treated them the same. We all had a great time with great people and can't wait to shoot with all of them again. If I didn't take the time to thank them all at the match for the great job and great times I would like to thank them all now

Yup, it was a great weekend!!  Thanks to Barb and all those involved for pulling off another great weekend, especially during this crazy time. I wish we could do it again this week.

swan

Always a great match.

Love the people.

The setting is awesome.

Camp the whole weekend for 10 bucks.

Some food included.

Pot luck one night.

Hard to beat.

If you haven't been, you should really try it.

Waimea

20 hours ago, Cemetery said:

Come shoot with us on the black powder posse next year.  We got critterjuice for afterwards.

Now there's an offer u don't see every day.:lol:

I have to see how things are going.

But the offer is very much appreciated.

Waimea

Archived