SASS Wire Forum

SD Governor Kristi Noem at the Buffalo Roundup

Raylan

Just now, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Me Too. Heck I would even take Forty Rod for Governor..... No, let me reconsider that. 

I don't want the job.  I couldn't / wouldn't put up with the press and everyone else poking into my life, past, present or future.

I ran for office once.  Two seats open, seven people running, I came in third after spending $50.00 or less on my campaign.  That didn't count a lot of gas money and boot leather.  The next lowest tally was well over $5,000.00 spent for a seat that paid about $750.00 a month and had almost no bennies.

I simple went to the people through rallies, local organizations, and door-to-door, and in parks and on street corners.  I had a plan and it got me a lot of word of mouth publicity.  I lost out to two people who were backed by a few local labor unions and some people who were afraid my plan would cut into their power base.

1 hour ago, No Horse Hair, SASS #77464 said:

I'll trade Illinois governor Pitzger and 1000  Federal primers fer her.............

I will add a couple thousand more primers to trade!

Damn.  I was gonna offer a governor, two senators, and a whole hatful of congress-critters~!  :huh:

Can't say much about our Lieutenant Governor... she's the first LG elected to the office in California.  Which is fitting, as it's the first office she's ever been elected to.  No point in starting small, I reckon.  Whistling

10 minutes ago, Tex Jones, SASS 2263 said:

Sorry, boys, but it's not the governor.

I didn’t think so!! She’s too conservative to take a pic like that anyway!!

She certainly isn’t a media darling!!

I wonder if they fear an attractive, charismatic, educated conservative who does what her constituents want and need!!!

5 hours ago, Tex Jones, SASS 2263 said:

Sorry, boys, but it's not the governor.

That's okay, better than Nutty Nancy in a shot like that!

Archived