SASS Wire Forum

F/S leather Scabbards ( open cart dust covers)

I have four leather scabbards, I think of them more like a dust cover for rifle and shotgun in a open cart, that's what they were made for two are 42 inchs long and the other two are 37 inchs long one of the 42 inch has a couple of little spots on it other than that they're in great shape. I have not used them in over ten years because I got a enclosed gun cart from Yul Lose I'm asking $100.00 shipped for all four Check or Money I don't use Pay Pal   The first set is the correct color I don't know why the others are darker the last two are the first two turned over! They're all the same color

DSC00574.JPG

DSC00575.JPG

DSC00576.JPG

DSC00575.JPG

Will take them if deal falls through if so email me at rjmurphy1992@gmail.com Thank you

22 hours ago, Von Dutch, SASS # 7995 said:

Tried to send you a PM says you can't receive any ?  PM me Thanks Von Dutch 

I don't know why, my number is 7026770414, email 67ls7vert@gmail.com. 

Thanks

Smokewagon Grampies 

Chris smith

VD and his gun cart.

0412EE4F-2579-42F5-994A-6D07DBB70754.jpeg

On 9/27/2020 at 12:50 PM, jeeper90 said:

I don't know why, my number is 7026770414, email 67ls7vert@gmail.com. 

Thanks

Smokewagon Grampies 

Chris smith

Those numbers don't have anything to do with your SASS mail box and I can not get your personal info from SASS! You should never post your personal info on the wire!! E-Mail sent

11 hours ago, Timfts said:

I’ll take them 

The tag said sold pending fends! When I put it BTT the tag went blank? Sorry! I have not received funds at this time from Smokewagon ? If I don't receive them soon rmurphy 92 is next in line if he backs out I will let you know. 

Archived