SASS Wire Forum

A Fashion Landmark

Alpo

Y'all remember in the first season of The Andy Griffith show there's this girl druggist. They fetched her in to be Andy's love interest. She was played by Elinor Donahue.

I saw this in the ending credits. It probably should not have made me laugh. For all I know this was the height of couture.

But I busted out laughing when I saw it.

IMG_20200925_210935922.thumb.jpg.ddb6d9e9331d13074e5eb9ab288f641a.jpg

Mr. Burt. Of Encino. :D:D:D

4 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Thank God.  I thought you were going to talk about leisure suits and gold chains.  I got remarried in one.  It looked totally bizarre with my Marine Corps high and tight haircut and dog tags.

What number marriage?

8 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Thank God.  I thought you were going to talk about leisure suits and gold chains.  I got remarried in one.  It looked totally bizarre with my Marine Corps high and tight haircut and dog tags.

Photos....we need, NO! Must have! Photos.....pleeeeeeease....:rolleyes::D

9 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

What number marriage?

Second marriage, first wife again.  We got divorced and remarried nine months later.  That's why I left the Marine Corps two year after that.  We'd been married 10 years and lived together 4, plus all the time I was away even when we were living together.

We never counted that as a "divorce, but referred to it as "the incident".

My daughter was the Maid of Honor and my son was my Best Man.  Can't get any better than that.

Archived