SASS Wire Forum

We're in for it now

Tennessee williams

@Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 got his runnin gear fixed. He told me he was chasing rabbits around the neighborhood to stay fast on his feet. I don't know for sure but I think sometimes he gets smart with the bunkhouse boss just so she'll throw pots and pans at him so he can dodge them and stay agile. I thought I been doing good hanging within a few seconds of him, and then I find out he's only been 50 percent! Watch out boys and girls. Here he comes!

Randy St. Eagle, even while hampered in the past with his injured hip, will now become a terror on the shooting stage.

The Duelist better be prepared for a 'dust up' when he returns.   And I know a few of us GFer's will often get 'humbled'

by his great transitions.

But the key thing to watch is when he puts those whoopins on ole TN Williams.   hehehehehe!

..........Widder

49 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Randy St. Eagle, even while hampered in the past with his injured hip, will now become a terror on the shooting stage.

The Duelist better be prepared for a 'dust up' when he returns.   And I know a few of us GFer's will often get 'humbled'

by his great transitions.

But the key thing to watch is when he puts those whoopins on ole TN Williams.   hehehehehe!

..........Widder

You think its funny to watch him whoop me in a match? You ought to see him whoop me in practice. He has this stick he carries around. When I screw up a transition, he swarps me real hard with it across the back. He comes up with some stuff I tell ya. He makes me hold a full glass of water in one hand while I draw and fire 5 rounds with the other. If there's a wet spot on the floor after I shoot, I get swarped again!

2 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

@Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 got his runnin gear fixed. He told me he was chasing rabbits around the neighborhood to stay fast on his feet. I don't know for sure but I think sometimes he gets smart with the bunkhouse boss just so she'll throw pots and pans at him so he can dodge them and stay agile. I thought I been doing good hanging within a few seconds of him, and then I find out he's only been 50 percent! Watch out boys and girls. Here he comes!

I looked into Bionics after Widder got those hummingbird thumbs and then got his Super Charger installed I thought I had to do something. After doing some research into a Bionic hip I had to reconsider. I determined that since I only could only afford one I'd have to go back with a standard model. You see if I had a Bionic in one hip and the other was a 67 year old model. You see when I took off to the next shooting position the bionic hip would be running at 60 mph and the standard hip would be running about 3 mph. So you know I'd be spinnin' in a pretty fast circle and wouldn't be going anywhere very fast. On top of that if I tried to draw while moving or taking a shotgun or rifle to the next position, I'd surely break the 170.

So after a lot of research I went ahead and had a standard model installed yesterday. 

Thanks

Randy

Ya know what I think?

I think someone’s been hittin’ the nanner splits real hard and all that sugary sweetness is warping their perception of time and speed... :rolleyes:

Archived