SASS Wire Forum

High Noon at Tusco 2020 Important Notes

Buckaroo Bubba

Howdy All,

High Noon at Tusco 2020 is only a week and a half away!!!

Please see the "Important Notes" on the website. Especially some of the changes this year because of Covid. Mainly, the Saturday night dinner will be outside up at the range, please bring a chair and warm clothes!

https://www.tuscolongriders.com/high-noon

See you at the range!

Buckaroo Bubba

Howdy All,

High Noon at Tusco 2020 is only a few days away!

Just a reminder about a few important notes.

1) If you would like to join in with the campers dinner on Friday night please contact Angie Oakley. 

2) Please bring a chair. The Saturday night dinner will be outside up at the range! Dinner will be served at 6pm by Hog Heaven servers. We do ask that you wear a mask while going thru the food line. Dress warm! Looking like very fall weather for High Noon. 

3) Pam will have some food available from Noon-3pm on Friday at the range. 

4) Thursday morning at 8am is the earliest you can arrive to camp. Please be courteous with how you park your campers. Do not take up anymore room than you have to. If you have a camper, please use the far entrance. (Not the drive with the gate house). Remember the electric is very minimal. 

5) When you arrive please pick up your shooters bags in the range clubhouse. Posse assignments will be posted. Please check to see which posse you are on. 

6) If you have not been to Tusco this year we need you to fill out a Range Release.

https://www.tuscolongriders.com/range-release

7) Alcohol is not permitted anywhere on the Rifle Club property. 

Any questions about High Noon please talk to myself, Prairie Dawg, or Stone Creek Drifter. 

See you at the range!

Buckaroo Bubba

I've packed a rather large tarp to block the wind for dinner,,,  more tarps could help  plus a heater for under the table,,, maybe two

I went ahead and did some gun wipin' today.  Reckon I'll see you for side match Friday.
I have decided not to tent-camp.  I can drive the 25 miles home easier than I can get dressed in 39 degree weather.  
Let's git 'r' done.  :)

Archived