SASS Wire Forum

Brown Township Regulators Shoot Saturday 26th

Sixgun Seamus

The Brown Township Regulators are hold our annual "Shootout on the Sandy Creek" Daylight Iron-man Edition. The match will be eight fast and fun stages with lots of movement and choice. Registration will begin at 8:45 AM with safety meeting and shoot starting at 10 AM sharp. We will shoot our first four stages then break for a Barbecue lunch of hamburgs, hot dogs, sides and all the fixin's. After lunch about 2 :00 PM we will shoot our last four stages with awards and door prizes directly after. Breakfast will not be available. If you plan on coming let us know asap for the name badges. More information and directions at www.browntownshipregulators.com. The weather is looking just about perfect for shooting. Hope to see you there.

Hi Seamus,

I'm going to have to miss this match. :(

For anybody that doesn't know, Sixgun Seamus and the Brown Township Regulators always put on a fine match with plenty of fire and smoke, good food, and a good time is always had by all!

The Shootout on the Sandy Creek!  It's well worth checking out!

Mo

I have been there the last two years once Hooligan told about this shoot.  I really enjoyed the black powder smoke and flames, especially after dark.

But, this year it coincides with the West Virginia State Match and I just have to participate there or I would be there again.

I will be waiting for next year.

You all have fun,

Frontier Lone Rider

One more time at the top.

Good stages, good food, good friends, and great weather.

It was a wonderful way to spend a Fall Saturday.

Many thanks to Sixgun Seamus & the Brown Township crew!

--Dawg

Yep what he said ^^^^

@Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 Thanks for shooting out of your normal category and giving a run at mine. It's always nice having someone to compete with.

Great shooting with all Everyone today! Shotgun salute was fun hopefully someone got it on video and will share it somewhere. 

See everyone at High Noon next weekend!!!!

Jack

Thanks to all who came out to play with us in near perfect weather. It was a long but fun day. Congratulations to our category winners, 6 clean shooters and our top male and female shooters, Cheyenne Culpepper and Cayenne Kay. The scores are posted at www.browntownshipregulators.com. See you next month. Now, if I could only figure out a way not to "P" on stages that I write.

Archived