SASS Wire Forum

It was only a few weeks ago that I posted a pic of our 3 Dogs. Unfortunately Stella a 10 1/2 yo Cattle cross passed last night from I think a form of Tachycardia..her heart rate was racing, I knew inside that she would not survive the night & I could see that in her eyes.

RIP &  many memories.

Stella is on the right......

002.JPG

I’m sorry for your loss 

So very sorry!  Remember her fondly and know that she is at rest.

Our condolences. We had to put down Sammy the bear dog last month. Fifteen years old. She got the bear dog moniker cause she smelled a bear and never left my side again! Was quite the explorer before that! 

14 hours ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

002.JPG

Painted Mohawk, is your dog on the left a Shar Pei mixed breed? He / she looks so much my best buddy Wilbur. He passed a couple of years ago. He was a Shar Pei / Bull Terrier mix. 

7 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Painted Mohawk, is your dog on the left a Shar Pei mixed breed? He / she looks so much my best buddy Wilbur. He passed a couple of years ago. He was a Shar Pei / Bull Terrier mix. 

Hi Pat..Yes 'Kookee is a Shar Pei standard, we think she has  some Pitbull in her..a beautiful dog, when we lived on a bigger property [ 140 acres ] she would chase the Kangaroos, occasionally catching one, Gullee & her are good mates but Stella was not so much, I think because both  are  female.

6 minutes ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Hi Pat..Yes 'Kookee is a Shar Pei standard, we think she has  some Pitbull in her..a beautiful dog, when we lived on a bigger property [ 140 acres ] she would chase the Kangaroos, occasionally catching one, Gullee & her are good mates but Stella was not so much, I think because both  are  female.

Thank you PM. You have great looking dogs. 
I showed my wife your dogs and she saw Kookee and she commented that she looks similar to our dog Wilbur. 

That’s pretty funny that she caught kangaroos. Something I never considered a dog doing. Hahaha

Here is a shot of our Wilbur. His health was starting to deteriorate at this point. I would definitely consider another Shar Pei. Wonderful dogs. Wilbur was born with no hair. His Mama pushed him away from the litter. He was a runt. We had him for 5 years. He was a great big ball of muscle and love. 
D4F083D1-C529-441C-9DB4-C3334277F76B.thumb.jpeg.fa2689707bc1e1d734d1e39f7a07503e.jpeg

Archived