SASS Wire Forum

Brookfield CAS! Thursday Work-Shirker September 24, 2020

Slow Mo Dern

CAS at Brookfield in Masury, Ohio Thursday September 24, 2020

The Shenango River Rats are Gonna Ride Again!

Howdy!

Come join us for a Cowboy Action match at the Brookfield Conservation Club in Masury, Ohio on Thursday September 24, 2020.

That's  right!  Thursday September 24, 2020!                                                                                         

It’s the Last Thursday of the Month Work-Shirker Open Class CAS Match!

Five fast, fun-filled EZ stages guaranteed to put you in a “goodly state of merriment!”  :lol:

Gates open at 9:00 am ----- Lead down range at around 10:00 am after the Pledge of Allegiance and a “brief” safety meeting.

Tons of fun at last year’s prices!

Bring your snacks because no lunch is scheduled!     Water will be provided by the club in tasteful little plastic bottles!

The match will be “rain or shine.”

Sound like fun?  You bet!  Bring plenty of shotgun shells and a sense of humor too!  

Bring your mask, hand sanitizer, and any other personal protection equipment you think you might need.

Spectators and visitors are always welcome but you must wear your hearing protectors and safety glasses. It’s mandatory. Safety every time, that’s us!

We hope to see you there!

Be safe and God bless,

Slow Mo Dern

This jest in from the weather center:

The weather for the Thursday Work Shirker CAS Match at Brookfield is supposed to be nice! 

Widely scattered light in the morning and if all our black powder aficionados attend; it will be mostly cloudy!  :lol:

1 hour ago, Slow Mo Dern said:

This jest in from the weather center:

The weather for the Thursday Work Shirker CAS Match at Brookfield is supposed to be nice! 

Widely scattered light in the morning and if all our black powder aficionados attend; it will be mostly cloudy!  :lol:

I wished I could but I must refrain this time. Have fun and be safe. Hope to see y'all at the next monthly. 

19 hours ago, Turkey Flats Jack said:

I wished I could but I must refrain this time. Have fun and be safe. Hope to see y'all at the next monthly. 

We'll be looking for ya next time, Jack!

It's hard to believe outdoor season's coming to a close already.  Two more matches in October and we're done.  

Be safe and we'll see you next time.  Thank you for all your support throughout the year.

It's almost time to get the .22s dusted off!  :lol:

The weather is still looking good for Thursday. Good news for all us work shirkers!

Mo

The Return of the Krazy Thom sweep!

See it done live at Brookfield on Thursday September 24, 2020!

Shenango Joe's Mercantile is "closed" due to little winged, ground dwelling creatures wearing yellow jackets!  Yikes!

We have put a quick scenario together on the old elk stage next to the Fort with our new bottle launcher!

Look for the Ol' Krazy Thom sweep and a Double Tap Nevada and bust a flying water bottle!  :lol: :lol: :lol: Yay!

Sounds like a good time!  The Cactus Corral will be the first stage.  See you in the morning!

Archived