SASS Wire Forum

48" Holster Belt by Wylie Leather of Wyoming

Johnny Reno

STILL AVAILABLE This holster belt was made by Wylie Leather of Wyoming and is fully lined 3” belt with 24 loops for .38 rounds, polished silver-tone buckle, measures 48” from center of buckle to middle of the six holes, tapered ends. I’m a 42” waist and it fits comfortably over my cowboy attire on the 4th of the six holes. Asking $130/obo and I'll ship it in the US on my dime. Retail is over $200 shipped. If you think it should be a better deal, make me an offer. ;)

Check out the Dropbox link for more photos: Dropbox folder of holster images  

Located in Reno, NV. PayPal, check, money order, whatever works best.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_20200921_082300.jpg

The belt is too large for me, but I would be interested in the holsters if you would consider breaking them from the belt and shotgun slide.

34 minutes ago, Chertrock Chuck said:

The belt is too large for me, but I would be interested in the holsters if you would consider breaking them from the belt and shotgun slide.

Message sent!

I just finished a deal with Johnny, hope to deal with him again!

On 9/20/2020 at 1:02 PM, Johnny Reno said:

This rig was made by Wylie Leather of Wyoming and covers just about all the bases. Comes with a fully lined 3” belt with 24 loops for .38 rounds, polished silver-tone buckle, measures 48” from center of buckle to middle of the six holes, tapered ends. I’m a 42” waist and it fits comfortably over my cowboy attire on the 4th of the six holes.

Also comes with three Mexican Loop style holsters, a pair of strong side, left and right, along with a right hand crossdraw for the left side. The holsters as shown in the photos accommodate a Ruger NMV, a Colt clone, as well as an Old Model Vaquero. I used these with a 4.625” barrel and a 5.50” barrel. All three guns shown are .357s. The .45 Colt will fit as well. The holsters are unlined, have silver star conchos, four Chicago screws on backside and a leather thong for retention on each.

Also included is a Wylie Leather 12 gauge shell holder with four pair of loops. The slide fits tightly to the belt and stays in place very well.

Check out the Dropbox link for more photos: Dropbox folder of holster images   Rig is about two years old. I used it for my first season of cowboy shooting.

Asking $275 which includes shipping via USPS Priority in the US. PayPal accepted. Retail was over $420 for the package. 

Would consider breaking into belt ($130), holsters ($130 for all three) and shotshell belt slide ($25), all plus shipping.  Located in Reno, NV.

IMG_20200920_101248[1].jpg

PM sent

Archived