SASS Wire Forum

Gun Free Zone

Subdeacon Joe

I expected, when he found the peaceful protesters, and he showed them his gun-free zone t-shirt, that the one with the skateboard would beat him to death.

That would be okay, right? Skateboard is not a gun.

2 minutes ago, Alpo said:

That would be okay, right? Skateboard is not a gun.

I was expecting to see an unarmed man with a knife.  (yes, a certain politician really did say it, and yes, I have seen it in a recent headline about a cop shooting an unarmed man who was running at him with a knife)

2 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I was expecting to see an unarmed man with a knife.  (yes, a certain politician really did say it, and yes, I have seen it in a recent headline about a cop shooting an unarmed man who was running at him with a knife)

That was on the adgenda, Joe. 

2 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

That was on the adgenda, Joe. 

Yep.  At first it was pushing the idea that "unarmed" is the same as peaceful or harmless.

Then came the change in the language of the press that suggests that any "protest" in which gunfire doesn't erupt (or doesn't threaten the house of the Lady High Mayor) is "peaceful" no matter how much arson, vandalism, and looting goes on.

When people got wise to that it quickly changed to "mostly peaceful" as if the riot, arson, vandalism, and looting during a "mostly peaceful" riot is acceptable.

Now we are seeing that anything short of being decked out like Rambo is "unarmed."

Unless, of course, it is people openly and peacefully carrying firearms during a protest of lockdown, anti-gun laws, or the like.  In which case they are "violent right-wing extremists."  

3 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Unless, of course, it is people openly and peacefully carrying firearms during a protest of lockdown, anti-gun laws, or the like.  In which case they are "violent right-wing extremists."  

You left out "vigilante."

Howdy,

Remember -Four Dead in Ohio?

Nam related protests brought out National Guard and

four students were killed by guards reaction to firecrackers.

Students away from the action were hit by rifle fire probably 30 06.

Im sure there is more to it. 

Best

CR

Question is....if they can post a sign eliminating the second amendment

can I post a sign and eliminate the 16th?

Archived