SASS Wire Forum

Southwest Regional Championship Land Run

Flat Top Okie

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick note to give you an update on Land Run. 

We still have space for shooters who have not sent their application. You can get an application at cowboy.okcgunclub.org

We will do our best to provide you with a great match, a great banquet (yes, The National Cowboy Hall of Fame Museum), and lots of great prizes.

Thanks,

Flat Top Okie

Hello All,

I know Mae sent an e-mail to all of the registered shooters reminding them to check their categories on the updated shooter list. We felt this was especially prudent this year since many of you have had birthdays since you originally registered. 

Flat Top

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

Just an update.

We have over 360 shooters registered and we have a little less than one week left, October 21st is the final day for registration. We have space for about 40 more shooters. If you have not signed up, please e-mail Missouri Mae and pay by credit card to guarantee that we receive in time. We look forward to seeing everyone.

Information can be found on our website.

Thanks,

Flat Top Okie 

On 10/2/2020 at 3:20 PM, Chili Pepper Kid, SASS #60463 said:

I sent my app in. 

It will be good to see you, Chili! You're travelin' with HalfFast, right? Gonna be a good time and great match!

12 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

It will be good to see you, Chili! You're travelin' with HalfFast, right? Gonna be a good time and great match!

Yup HalfFast and I are traveling together and our old pard Marshal Kane is coming up from Arizona. 

On 10/15/2020 at 4:16 PM, Hells Comin said:

Can't wait to get out of here  for some cooler weather- as of today 144 days of  100+° temps. (New record).

Had a great time last year and bring Leadfinger with me this year. 

Was 34 degrees where we were shootin the last couple of nites.

kR

10 hours ago, Hells Comin said:

Your shooting at nite .

:o

B)

:lol:

:P

;)                ;)

:P        :P

:D  :D

kR

Y'all have a good match. I'll miss being there.  

Looks like WINTER RANGE'S weather is headed your way a littte early or late whichever! Comin from Arizona to landrun is like going  from the frying pan to the freezer. 

Can't wait headed out tomorrow morning after buying snow chains- lol

Hells Comin 

On 10/20/2020 at 7:15 AM, Kid Rich said:

B)

:lol:

:P

;)                ;)

:P        :P

:D  :D

kR

This was an AWESOME BP Night shoot!  Plus, I LOVE shooting ANYTHING/ANYTIME with Kid Rich and Shirt Tail Bess!!

Big hugs!

Scarlett

Archived