SASS Wire Forum

Aha, finally figured it out! Amazon v Walmart

Aug 30, I bought some ice cube trays from Walmart.com.  The site said they would be shipped free for 14.97 total.  Walmart’s usual policy is your order must a minimum of $35 to be shipped for free.

A few days later an Amazon package arrived with “A gift for you” of ice cube trays. Damn now I don’t need my Walmart trays, but why did they send me a gift?  Well that’s just it, the company was using Amazon’s delivery service to send my trays and they lied to Amazon by saying it was a gift when they actually sold it through Walmart.

Now, they have not given Walmart any evidence that they actually shipped anything.

Typical business practice!!  Screw the other guy!!!

Amazon is a good company to do business with. If they figure this out they will go after Walmart ...if this is Walmart playing games. I would have a hard time believing Walmart would do something like this underhandedly. 

I recently bought some Walmart brand snack bags through Amazon and they came from Walmart through Amazon with free shipping. I have a feeling someone marked your delivery incorrectly. 

Archived