SASS Wire Forum

Have you ever noticed

They are more enthusiastic about some crappy product than I have ever been about anything. Ever!

2 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

When watching TV commercials, the number of people talking, and waving their hands? 

I guess that makes their words more true? Hah. 

They're Italian.  My Mom couldn't say "hi" with her hands in her pockets.

I am sure some psychological consultant theorized that moving one’s hands around while talking somehow played to people’s inner psyche and made them malleable to whatever message one was conveying. Kind of like working with clay. Then some moron, probably on one of these sports shows read it and started moving his hands around while talking. Others saw it as they are all just a bunch of monkeys and apes and thought “Wow, Terry Bradshaw has big hands and he makes people pay attention waving them around. I need to do that too!”

Then other morons that work in commercials but also need the morons that play with their balls to tell them how to live thought “Gee, if I can get actors to do this and my commercials are successful I will make a killing as a consultant.” So many idiots, morons and dipstick manipulators saw what one commercial consultant did and then they copied him or her. Now everybody is doing it. 

When I encounter people at work that do this in meetings I like to make comments that their hand waving is annoying and distracting and then I am entertained by how hard it is for them not to do it. I told one fella that he would have a hard time communicating if I lopped a couple of his fingers off. I smiled. He didn’t. He put his hands in his lap. Made me happy and all warm inside that I got help someone look inside themselves and think about their actions. 
That’s me. I’m a helper. 
I hate my job...2 years, 4 months and a few days...but who’s counting?...I will probably get fired for offending someone soon...

14 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

When watching TV commercials, the number of people talking, and waving their hands? 

I guess that makes their words more true? Hah. 

They’re always smiling way too much too!

Archived