SASS Wire Forum

Colorado Shooting Carts

Amigo

Still new here, hope posting in this area for this type of info is OK...I saw two shooting carts (wood SASS style) on craigslist that are being sold at a large outdoor equipment sale (all used stuff in a personal sale) that someone is having near Elizabeth, Colorado. If you search for reloading on the Colorado Springs website, it will come up. Looks like somebody is cleaning out a lifelong inventory of outdoor sporting type equipment (shooting, hunting, fishing, etc). PM me if you want the link. Sale is 18 & 19 September.

4 hours ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

Amigo, we've never met, but I live in Black Forest and work in Colorado Springs.  Who do you shoot with?

I'm just getting started...shot my first match earlier this month with the Colorado Shaketails. I'm in the Gleneagle area.

6 minutes ago, Amigo said:

I'm just getting started...shot my first match earlier this month with the Colorado Shaketails. I'm in the Gleneagle area.

You're not far from me at all!  Give the Colorado Cowboys a try; they're on a ranch just West of Lake George.  I don't get to shoot very much anymore due to a whacky schedule, but I can vouch for those guys!

30 minutes ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

You're not far from me at all!  Give the Colorado Cowboys a try; they're on a ranch just West of Lake George.  I don't get to shoot very much anymore due to a whacky schedule, but I can vouch for those guys!

I almost went out to their shoot earlier this month--was coming off a night shift and got home and found my wife had brought the granddaughter back the night before...I pretty much work every other weekend with my schedule.

Archived