SASS Wire Forum

Alpoesque musing..Is there a Dr. in the house?

Capt. James H. Callahan

Had to go to the hardware store yestiddy for a 3/8" deep socket. ChannelLock brand. The plastic hanger tag had the STUPID Kalifornia cancer warning! Maybe someone smarter than I can explain how in the compound H*LL a 3/8" socket can cause cancer??????

JHC :wacko:

7 minutes ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

Had to go to the hardware store yestiddy for a 3/8" deep socket. ChannelLock brand. The plastic hanger tag had the STUPID Kalifornia cancer warning! Maybe someone smarter than I can explain how in the compound H*LL a 3/8" socket can cause cancer??????

JHC :wacko:

Grinding it puts dust in the air.

The prop 65 warning might have been for the plastic hanger.  A lot of places have simply started putting that warning on everything, just to be safe.  Better to label everything than to be caught shipping something that is supposed to have the label without one...

I may just have to get this engraving:

image.png.becd16825281d0a1d806397db398bc62.png

If you inhale it you may get lung cancer.

If  you swallow it you my get stomach cancer.

If you stick it in your ear you may get brain cancer.

If you shove it up a California  Bureaucrat's arse you may get his phone number...

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

If you inhale it you may get lung cancer.

If  you swallow it you my get stomach cancer.

If you stick it in your ear you may get brain cancer.

If you shove it up a California  Bureaucrat's arse you may get his phone number...

Doubt it would fit up his arse. His head would be in the way.

JHC :P

1 hour ago, Joke 'um said:

Lab rats fed on a diet of 3/8" deep sockets showed a 3.7 times greater incident of colo-rectal cancer than those of the control group.

Most rat deaths were a Covid related. :lol:

But I haven't seen any flyers with those California labels flying through the air in Colorado, with all the smoke being generated by the fires! We have been warned locally to stay inside as much as possible! :angry:  Besides, if I read the language on the labels right, it only implies that those cancers will happen if you use the product...IN CALIFORNIA! :unsure::wacko:

Stay well and safe, Pards!  Happy, Healthy, Safe and Prosperous New Year to all my Jewish friends out there.

Sassparilla Kid went to a parts store recently.

"Dad... you're not gonna believe this.  They had a roll of Prop 65 stickers by the register - and the guy put one on my RECEIPT!"

Take heed, y'all ~ don't be eating or smoking receipts from NAPA.  :huh:

It always says the item is known by the state of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. Well, I ain't a Californian and I'm a guy so I usually just shrug my shoulders and move on...

But if they ever start rollmarking it on firearms then I'm REALLY going to flip my lid... :angry:

The reason this came about was there was a big party and all the government officials were there with their families. 
After meeting lots of the Senator’s, Assembly Member’ and government bureaucrat’s kids a panel was convened soon after to implement Prop 65. 

You see, the way they saw it, all their kids are a bunch of lazy retards and that couldn’t possibly be from their genes so it must be environmental.

Oh, it’s mental all right but there ain’t no “enviro” involved! 

Archived