SASS Wire Forum

Arrrrrhh Matey! Avast!

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Dammit! Saturday?! I like doing this at work to annoy my coworkers. I guess I will have to just annoy the girls at the CoVid testing center. :D

Start a day early so you can enjoy annoying people. Should be even better since its not even day yet. Think mash episode about April fools day 24 hours not enough time so they started 3 days in advance.

19 minutes ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

Start a day early so you can enjoy annoying people. Should be even better since its not even day yet. Think mash episode about April fools day 24 hours not enough time so they started 3 days in advance.

I like it! :D

Hey hey hey, now...!  Remember, there ain't no "g" in Arrr....!  pirate.gif

Arrr! – This one is often confused with arrrgh, which is of course the sound you make when you sit on a belaying pin. “Arrr!” can mean, variously, “yes,” “I agree,” “I’m happy,” “I’m enjoying this beer,” “My team is going to win it all,” “I saw that television show, it sucked!” and “That was a clever remark you or I just made.” And those are just a few of the myriad possibilities of Arrr!

All pirate songs must be sung in the key of........................

ARRRRRRR!!

Sitting around the table after supper at BabyGirl's house with some of her friends, while others were in the den watching football.  Somebody walked in & said 'Pirates.'  Everybody at the table, young & old, said "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR."  Everybody knows.

8 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Hey hey hey, now...!  Remember, there ain't no "g" in Arrr....!  pirate.gif

I think Robert Newton started i5 when he played Long John Silver. Arrrrr.

Arrrgggh is what Charlie Brown says. :D

Queen Victoria: Then our Navy rules the Ocean.

Admiral:....Almost entirety, your Majesty.....

Queen Victoria: almost?......

Admiral: Unfortunately, just here..We're having a bit trouble with p-p-p-p Pirates.....

Queen Victoria:.....what does it say on my Royal Crest Admiral?

Admiral: I hate Pirates....Madam

Queen Victoria: That's right......HATE them!! With their idiotic chattering, Their ridiculous looking Hats and their disgusting Roaring!! I want them, SUNK Admiral!! Do you hear me? Cut them, rot them, feed them to the Sharks, I don't care Admiral!! I HATE PIRATES!!!!!!!

Archived