SASS Wire Forum

Dillon 450 parts

I need a few parts for a Dillon 450 I just received. I need a Large powder bar for the manual powder measure. Also need a large primer feed bar for the manual primer feed. I may be interested in any other parts you might have. Could also use some conversion kits.

Thanks

T,J,

On 9/16/2020 at 5:47 PM, T.J. Bones SASS# 75616 said:

I need a few parts for a Dillon 450 I just received. I need a Large powder bar for the manual powder measure. Also need a large primer feed bar for the manual primer feed. I may be interested in any other parts you might have. Could also use some conversion kits.

Thanks

T,J,

If I recall correctly. the 450 powder measure has a large knob on the front that you push buy hand. Is that correct? 

All of the 550 caliber conversion kits work on the 450. What caliber kits are you looking for? 

Please check out this upgrade option from Dillon to go from a 450 to 550C: https://www.dillonprecision.com/rl-450-rl-550c-upgrade-frame-change-kit_8_6_23995.html

Good luck on your quest for Blue magic! 

You are correct on the powder measure. I want to keep the press manual and not update it.  

I have a request in to Dillon about 450 parts but it is my understanding they have very few if any at all. 

I am hoping that someone who did the conversion would still have the old manual parts around.

Looking for any conversion kits that are priced right, 30-06, 45-70, 30-30, 300WM or 7mm RM and any others that strike my fancy.

Archived