SASS Wire Forum

New Jeopardy season.

Probably a pretty good guess.

1 hour ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Ken Jennings will be part of the show. His position is called Consulting Producer. They say he will introduce some categories.

my guess is that they breaking Ken in to take over the show when it is necessary.

Wrong answer ---- Not in the form of a question!!

I am really hoping that Alex is trying some alternative treatments. 

I know, first hand, that there are things out there that are being ignored by the mainstream medical profession, the A.M.A., the A.C.S., and

big pharma.

When your back is against the wall, and you really have nothing to lose, it can't hurt to have an open mind, and look around...especially if what

is prescribed is not seeming to work.

Our advice is to try different things, and be open to new ways, and new things to try. 

In the final analysis, one can at least say they tried everything they could think of.

Where there is life, there is hope....so....never give up.  Keep looking, keep reading, keep researching.  

As I said...we know here, first hand, about this, at our place. To us, this isn't rumor, or hear-say, or grapevine, or gossip.

W.K.

It was a good first show.  I’ll say no more.  Don’t want to spoil it for those who see it at a later time.

29 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

It was a good first show.  I’ll say no more.  Don’t want to spoil it for those who see it at a later time.

Thank yew~!  ^_^

Archived