SASS Wire Forum

Ball, Ball, Who's got the Ball

Sedalia Dave

That brings back memories...  :rolleyes:

Berkeley vs Stanford, 1982.  ^_^

(A buddy of mine had been the guy in the mascot "Oski the Bear" suit a few years earlier)  

I don't fall as FOLLOW sports all that much. Partly because they keep changing the rules on me. Three points in basketball? WTH??

But my memory seems to say that a lateral had to be underhand. That first one looked like it was overhand.

But the main thing I thought of watching that video, was who the hell taught them boys how to block?

I seem to recall that a lateral may be tossed underhanded; just has to "break the 180°"  ^_^

There are two rules in pro football that were created to deal with two plays that the Las Vegas Traitors were involved in.  One where they were the victims, "The immaculate" reception & one where they were the beneficiary, the Stabler to Casper "Holly Roller" forward fumble.

47 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I don't fall as FOLLOW sports all that much. Partly because they keep changing the rules on me. Three points in basketball? WTH??

But my memory seems to say that a lateral had to be underhand. That first one looked like it was overhand.

But the main thing I thought of watching that video, was who the hell taught them boys how to block?

Nope. As long as it doesn’t go forward you can toss it any way you want.

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

Thats what I said. Ive seen little league players block better than that.

Archived