SASS Wire Forum

The passing of Kitty Kitty Bang Bang

Preacher B. Quick, SASS 59860

SASS family,

Kitty Kitty Bang Bang a.k.a. Gayle Majors, passed away on Monday, September 1, 2020. She was my wife, my best friend, my greatest encourager and my Cowgirl. Many of you in Kentucky and Tennessee knew her and she loved and cared about all of you. Although her cancer and other health issues have prevented her participation in SASS the last few years, she kept her membership renewed until this year, when it was apparent that she wouldn't be able to shoot anymore. She loved the sport and the wonderful friends she made over the years. I know several of you have prayed for her and will pray for me. It is much appreciated. If anyone has picutures or video of her participating in our sport, I would appreciate copies.

Thank you.

Preacher B. Quick

That is hard to take, very sorry for your loss, We have missed you and Kitty Kitty these last few years. You and yours are in our hearts and prayers.

Preacher,

Indeed, I remember her.   Very pleasant lady with a gracious smile.

My condolences to you and other family members and close friends.   This is sad news of which my prayer is that

the Good Lord gives you peace and comfort.

..........Widder

Me ‘n’ Schoolmarm remember Kitty fondly!  We too have missed you both the last few years.

Let me extend our sincerest condolences to you and your family and offer a prayer for your peace and understanding.

Preacher,

My condolences.  Gayle was my professor at Cumberland College in the late 80’s.  She was a very talented and demanding teacher.  I was pleased to see both of you years ago shooting at Hooten.  I always thought she would be a formidable gunfighter with all her experience on the Piano & organ (what a tremendous organist!).  My prayers go out to you at this difficult time.  I lost my mother yesterday to heart failure so I have some idea of the anguish that you are going through.  Wishing you peace, comfort and fond memories of a great and wonderful lady.

El Silencio

Mark Sizemore

London, KY

Again, thanks for posts and prayers.

El Silencio I remember you and the few times we were able to shoot together. Gayle liked you and was proud of you as a student and friend.

I’m so sorry to hear about your mom. I’m sure she was a great lady based on what I know of you.

Blessings and prayers.

Preacher

Archived