SASS Wire Forum

Dreams are weird

Alpo

I was in my early teens, helping my father make some kind of electric thing. Breaker panel maybe. I had a whole bunch of itty bitty screws - looked like 6x32x⅜ - along with a whole bunch of itty bitty washers. I would put a washer on a screw and then shut SET it on its head and IN one of those magnetic ashtrays so he could pick it up and screw it into where it needed to be.

When I woke up my left hand was tightly closed, so as to hold on to all the screws and washers. And I could distinctly feel a bunch of little pieces of metal inside my closed left hand, although when I opened it there was nothing there.

Weird.

My dreams are always like something out of a Tim Burton movie. Very, very bizarre. Fortunately I hardly ever remember them after I've been awake awhile.

To be honest, I would rather have nightmares than good dreams. When you wake up after you had a nightmare you can at least reassure yourself that it was all just a dream, after your heart rate goes back down of course. But once I had a dream where I had a really gorgeous girlfriend, and waking up from that one really, really sucked... :(

Archived