SASS Wire Forum

Facebook email scam... ?

Widder, SASS #59054

My wife just received a Facebook email from one of her friends telling us that we won a bunch of money thru

Publishers Clearing House.

Her friend also won $150,000 just by calling the 'Agent'.  

Can Facebook email I.D's be stolen and fake emails created?

..........Widder

UPDATE:    The Facebook friend sent out a message late last night that her Facebook email had been hacked.

Looks like I ain't gonna be buying that new pistol today or driving a new truck... :lol:

..........Widder

You can still do both...

A new pistol isn't really all that expensive, and if you go to your local dealership, you can drive a new truck today... Several of them even... Just can't take them home without buying but you can at least drive a new truck today.

2 hours ago, John Kloehr said:

You can still do both...

A new pistol isn't really all that expensive, and if you go to your local dealership, you can drive a new truck today... Several of them even... Just can't take them home without buying but you can at least drive a new truck today.

Don't let Spiderman fool ya. He's got enough money to burn a wet mule. I seen him open his wallet one day and they had to put an air quality alert out on account of all the dust that fell out. I swear he could sit on a penny and squeeze a booger out of ole Lincolns nose.

Speaking of $$$ and having LOTS of it,  I went to the bank last week to withdraw a few bucks cash, like maybe $50.

Anyhow, 30 minutes later, here comes the teller with my $50.   I ask..."What took you so long"?

Teller sez.... "TN Williams money was in the way and we had to move his bags (plural) before we could get to your little bag".

I saw him open his wallet a couple weeks back to pay for a Pepsi, and ole George was squinting his eyeballs cause he hadn't seen

daylight in so long.    

True story.    Hey, ya just don't make this stuff up.

..........Widder

16 hours ago, John Kloehr said:

You can still do both...

A new pistol isn't really all that expensive

Oh yeah?

On 9/11/2020 at 7:48 PM, Tennessee williams said:

He's got enough money to burn a wet mule.

That's funny right there I don't care who you are!

Mind if I use that? That fits a few buddies perfectly!

Archived