SASS Wire Forum

Be on the Look Out

Sedalia Dave

37 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Nice pun.

Might be a good fund raiser for cancer. Folks could donate for us not to play and/or sing it :lol:

Some SEC fans would pay you to play something else.;)

Anything else.:rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

If Tennessee authorities ask, I can send out my killer Yorkie, Sally!

86e4EF.jpg

Now that there is a killer dog! She looks as mad as my mini schnauzer Daisy when I'm eating a nanner split in front of her.

I've learned not to eat anything in front of Jake, the 115 pound Lab I have. I've got to feed him real quick and run away. He eats it so fast he thinks I stole a bite of it and gets mad at me.

10 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Now that there is a killer dog! She looks as mad as my mini schnauzer Daisy when I'm eating a nanner split in front of her.

I've learned not to eat anything in front of Jake, the 115 pound Lab I have. I've got to feed him real quick and run away. He eats it so fast he thinks I stole a bite of it and gets mad at me.

Luckily for this coyote, I keep Sally secured behind a tall fence.  She has the heart of a lion!

PST83w.jpg

8 hours ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Luckily for this coyote, I keep Sally secured behind a tall fence.  She has the heart of a lion!

PST83w.jpg

I've got a bunch of them around here too. The schnauzer stays mostly in the house, but Jake has seen a few. He must think their UPS drivers cause he doesn't like 'em.

22 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

By now, that tiger is probably roaming the wooded areas south of Knoxville..... in Blount County where I live.

BUT... it could be perched somewhere in Neyland Stadium looking for a few Vols to devour..... :o

I have seen nothing on the local news about this.

..........Widder

It was on our talk radio yesterday. Interrupted Phil Valentine to tell us about it. 

Archived