SASS Wire Forum

One Solution

Waxahachie Kid #17017 L

If you are beyond sick and tired of watching rich, spoiled athletes, disrespecting our flag, and what it stands for, then I will offer you a couple of

solutions that will help flush your mind of the disrespect.  They claim they are protesting injustice, but are disrespecting the very things that represents

what they claim they want. Yes, I am a veteran, and I take it as disrespect. If they, or anyone, doesn't like it, they can kiss my grits!

There are more solutions out there to experience, but I will confine this to just two, here on this site.

Go on youtube, and type in: "The Stars and Stripes Forever with 94 Piccolos", and then when you have finished watching, and listening to that,

type in: "The Stars and Stripes Forever Andre Rieu". Same song, different orchestra, and different venues. It is ironic that Andre is playing this tune

in London!!!

W.K.

4 hours ago, Linn Keller, SASS 27332, BOLD 103 said:

Andre Rieu produces some truly delightful music!

And he also has class. A lot of those that have lately been appearing on my TV screen do not. 

20 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

And he also has class. A lot of those that have lately been appearing on my TV screen do not. 

....... oh, you noticed that .........   :blush:

If you watch both of these renditions of the Star Spangled Banner, be sure to watch them all the way through.  Both concerts stop for a minute, but pick back up.  I missed it at first.

Well, it is now very publically correct to care about it now.  This is the latest, most popular band wagon, to jump on to right now.

How about let's all of us work together to solve problems, instead of disrespecting the symbols that stand for what we all want, need, and desire.

The sacred words "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" were written by imperfect humans...but the words are not imperfect...they are inspired.

Disrespect can only lead to division, and that is exactly what it has done.  Once the players start kneeling, their point, whatever it is, is totally lost on me.    

in my humble opinion , these overpaid athletes are there to entertain with their ability on the field - if they choose to be political ill not watch any of it - the money generated from the fans pays they , if it stops they dont get paid - dont listen , dont watch , dont pay , till they respect the country that gave them this opportunity 

Archived